About Saint Mark
We seek to be an open and inclusive community of Christian faith pursuing the love of God and neighbor, while honoring the gifts of all people. We welcome persons of every race and class, ability or sexual orientation, including children and adults with disabilities and their families, who seek to grow more deeply in their relationship with God and serve others in the Spirit of Jesus Christ.
- Weekly eNews What's Happening Now
- Stewardship Devotional Guide
- Between War and Here Concert by Galilie November 11
- October 12: The Legacy of Bonhoeffer: A One-Person Play
- Book Lovers List for 2019-2020
- From Pastor Roy: Religiously Motivated Violence
- From Pastor Roy: Among the things I love about baseball...
WorshipFall Schedule: Worship at 9:30 and 11:00 AM
- Education for all at 9:30
- Nursery during both services