About Saint Mark
We seek to be an open and inclusive community of Christian faith pursuing the love of God and neighbor, while honoring the gifts of all people. We welcome persons of every race and class, ability or sexual orientation, including children and adults with disabilities and their families, who seek to grow more deeply in their relationship with God and serve others in the Spirit of Jesus Christ.
- During Covid: What we are doing at Saint Mark!
- As We Return to the Sanctuary: Worship Precautions
- Anti-Racism Resources from the Task Force
- How to Use Zoom!
- Our Core Values!
- Mission Opportunities in this time of Covid 19
- Welcome to the Rev. Dr. Scott Wilson, our interim Pastor!
- Book Lovers List for 2021-2022
- We have returned to hybrid worship in person and on zoom! Join us in the sanctuary if you feel comfortable doing so!
- 10:00 AM Worship in the Sanctuary and on Zoom!
- To access the Zoom link to join, please email email@example.com.
It’s Jeff’s 20th Anniversary at Saint Mark!