About Saint Mark
We seek to be an open and inclusive community of Christian faith pursuing the love of God and neighbor, while honoring the gifts of all people. We welcome persons of every race and class, ability or sexual orientation, including children and adults with disabilities and their families, who seek to grow more deeply in their relationship with God and serve others in the Spirit of Jesus Christ.
- Weekly eNews What’s Happening Now
- NEW! Creation Care Challenge!
- Lenten Devotional on Mark
- Lenten Bible Study Join Us On February 22!
- During Covid: What we are doing at Saint Mark!
- Anti-Racism Resources from the Task Force
- How to Use Zoom!
- Saint Mark Covid 19 Task Force Report
- Mission Opportunities in this time of Covid 19
- Welcome to the Rev. Dr. Scott Wilson, our new interim!
- Book Lovers List for 2020-2021