Saint Mark’s book group meets virtually once a month usually on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. In addition to our regular September to June schedule we have added July and August this summer. The date may change at times depending on how long the quarantine lasts. Please join us on Zoom.
The book list for 2020-2021 is below. Start collecting your books for this coming year now!
- July 22: Waking Up White, and Finding Myself in the Story of Race, by Debby Irving
- August 19: The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele
- September 16: The Island of Sea Woman by Lisa See
- October 21: Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah
- November 18: The Yellow House by Sarah M. Broom
- December: No meeting
- January 20: Mudbound by Hillary Jordan
- February 17: The Journal Keeper by Phyllis Theroux
- March 17: This Tender Land, A Novel by William Kent Kruegger
- April 21: Transcendendent Kingdon by Yaa Gyasi
- May 19: Yellow Bird: Oil, Murder, and a Woman’s Search for Justice in Indian Country by Sierra Crane Murdoch
- June 16: Get-together to choose next year’s books! – Bring your favorite book suggestions!!!