Saint Mark’s book group meets once a month on the 2nd Monday of the month at 1:00 PM at church. Everyone is welcome. Join us!
The book list for 2019-2020 is below. Start collecting your books for this coming year now!
- September 9: Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- October 14: What the Eyes Don’t See: A story of Crisis, Resistance and Hope in An American City (Flint, Michigan) by Mona Hanna-Atisha
- November 11: Beneath a Scarlet Sky: A Novel by Mark Sullivan
- December: No meeting
- January 13: The Lost Gutenberg: The Astounding Story of One Book’s Five-Hundred-Year Odyssey by Margaret Leslie-Davis
- February 10: Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- March 9: Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- April 20: Exile: A Thriller by Richard North Patterson
- May 11: The Overstory: A Novel by Richard Powers
- June 8: Pot Luck – Bring your favorite book suggestions for next year!!!