Saint Mark’s book group meets virtually once a month usually on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. The date may change at times depending on how long the quarantine lasts. Please join us on Zoom.
The book list for 2022-2023 is below. Start collecting your books for this coming year now!
- September 21: The Beekeeper of Aleppo by Christy Lefteri
- October 19: What’s Mine and Yours by Naima Coster; One Maryland One Book 2022
- November 16: Spiritual Tattoos on the Heart by Gregory Boyle
- December: No meeting
- January 18: Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
- February 15: The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles
- March 15: The Gifted School: A Novel by Bruce Holsinger
- April 19: Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants by Robin Wall Kimmerer
- May 17: Horse: A Novel by Geraldine Brooks
- June 21: Get-together to choose next year’s books! – Bring your favorite book suggestions!!!