Saint Mark’s book group meets virtually once a month usually on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. In addition to our regular September to June schedule we have added July and August this summer. The date may change at times depending on how long the quarantine lasts. Please join us on Zoom.
The book list for 2021-2022 is below. Start collecting your books for this coming year now!
- September 15: A Woman of No Importance by Sonia Purnell
- October 20: The Children’s Bible by Lydia Millet
- November 17: Benediction by Kent Haruf
- December: No meeting
- January 19: Unsheltered by Barbara Kingsolver
- February 16: City of Peace by Henry Brinton
- March 16: Grace Will Lead us Home: The Charleston Church Massacre and the Hard, Inspiring Journey to Forgiveness by Jennifer Berry Hawes
- April 18: The Soul of an Octopus: surprising Exploration into the Wonder of Consciousness by Sy Montgomery
- May 18: Crying in H Mart: A Memoir by Michelle Zauner
- June 15: Get-together to choose next year’s books! – Bring your favorite book suggestions!!!