Local Mission Funding
Description of Supported Non-Profit Agencies
Saint Mark strives to meet the needs of the community in which we worship, serve and live. To support those organizations in our community that are working to make this a better place to live for all citizens, Saint Mark allocates funds to non-profit agencies that:
- address local community needs in efficient and innovate ways,
- offer clear objectives about what the organization will accomplish with grant money, agree to report in writing on how Saint Mark funds were spent
Grants are made for one year.
Grant Application Information
An application must include the following:
1) Completion of the Project Summary Form-maximum length 3 pages.
2) Copies of the past year's audit report and annual report; and,
3) Agreement to submit a written report on the actual use of funds when
Assistance with preparation of the application is available by contacting:
Local Mission Awarding Grants Team
Saint Mark Presbyterian Church
10701 Old Georgetown Road
Rockville, MD 20852.
Please note: By submitting this grant application, the applying entity gives permission to Saint Mark to use the applicant's name and other identifying information in promotional materials. These materials would be directed mainly to the congregation in an effort to more fully inform it of how funds are allocated.